Now could be the perfect time for you to take stock and figure out exactly what you love doing, this could mean a change in direction for your business which should be exciting. It could mean you realise you're actually wanting to target a whole different audience and provide a range of different products and connecting with them should be different also.
By figuring these out makes for a simple straightforward marketing. Knowing exactly who you want to work with makes connecting with them that much easier and when you know exactly what you're doing on your marketing day-to-day, month-to-month saves you time, keeps you motivated and excited.
- Figure out who are now, what work do you do now that you enjoy, maybe its a service you don't offer now, but have actually been asked about. Research overseas and see what others like you are doing, maybe they are doing something different you'd like to do
- Who do you enjoy working with, who loves what you offer and comes back for more? You may find there is more than one market and that's ok, as long as you know about them you are able to connect with them
- Work out some simple goals for your marketing. Is it to increase turnover by $___ and or grow your database and or fans to ___
- Where will you connect with them, is it social media and blogging for a wider reach or events for a more local audience. List what you think appeals to each market.
- From here you can work out 4 marketing strategies these could be online, events, email and print and then a 90 day promotional plan for each strategy working out social media posts and more including seasonal events that influence your markets.